Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Accessories!

Ok so I know I did a review on diapers but there are so many things to go with them!!! So many fun things to buy!
Hi my name is Jenna, and I'm an addict.


Diaper rash cream:

Personally I am addicted to CJ's BUTTer!It smells amazing and takes any redness away right away. It comes in a tube or jar.But who want's to stick their fingers down in a jar when you can use a big tube.And by tube I mean chap stick for the butt!
Favorite scent so far is toasted almost cherry blossom.Smells so good!There are so many to choose from.A great thing to buy would be a sample pack! You can order one now here at Mami's and Papi's.They are still doing a preorder I think but you can choose several scents.And did I mention free shipping?
I also use this without a liner and it has never stained my dipes.


Wet bags:

Ok I am beginning to love my wet bags as much as my diapers! They come in the cutest patterns ever!!! I actually use two large ones in rotation instead of a pail.And then my small one for travel.

Bummis- EDITED- I once loved my Bummis wet bag. The darn thing fell apart after less than a month of use. The handle busted off and the seam came undone. No more Bummis wet bag love.
Yay Ebay lady!-This is a work at home mom I found on Ebay. I ordered a bag from her and it is my favorite!Really cute print and works great!(name is linky)

Planet wise- I have a small planet wise wet bag for when I am out shopping.It's ok. Great print,cute bag, just not my favorite.



Detergent- I started with Tide original powder.Really did a great job but both N and I were allergic. :(
We switched to Charlie's and I like it a lot. It gets everything clean so no complaints!!


I am still waiting for my cloth wipes to come in! Once they do I will review! Also I am going to make my own wipe solution! Pretty exciting stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment