Thursday, July 7, 2011

Gabby Wren Review

Gabby Wren Cloth Diapers

recently a friend of mine has started making cloth diapers and I was lucky enough to be a tester.I received my diaper and prepped it right away! I mean,who wouldn't.We all love new fluff.Right?RIGHT?!?Okay,Okay. Maybe I am a little crazier than some,but I am not as crazy as others.So that makes it all ok.
I opened the package and was too excited to see a bright blue bird print with a super soft minky interior.Squee!After prepping (washing and drying) I used it right away.She was in her diaper for about 3 hours and did not leak at all!I did use a Blueberry insert since the pocket did not come with an insert.The fit was amazing and did a great job keeping everything in place.


See how trim it is?I love it and will be using this thing until she out grows it! Also the pocket is not the normal front or back stuff pocket. It is a split pocket.The inside is split down the center and you open it to lay an insert it. I love that!

Please check them out and let her know that Jenna sent you!
Gabby Wren Cloth Diapers

No comments:

Post a Comment