Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy Heinys and BumGenius artist series reviews!

                                         BumGenius




Ok,I really hated the 3.0 sized BG's that I had.BUT I have to say I love these! They are really cute,and work very well.I would actually consider buying more of them.My main excuse,there are more colors that I "need".I only have the two in the pictures.


Price:$19.95 (got mine BOGO 40% off)


Pro's
  • Very absorbent
  • Trim
  • One size
  • Super stinking cute!
  • Very good fit
  • No leaks yet
  • Very soft and silky inside
  •  Pocket can add more absorbency if needed
  • Snaps or aplix
Con's
  • A little on the pricey side unless you find a good sale









                             Happy Heinys


Happy heiny indeed! I have two of  these.Sadly only the pictures of this one.The other is the glow in the dark skulls.I really like them and they look so cute on her.

Price:$18.95 (I got mine BOGO 40% off)

Pro's
  • One size
  • Snaps or aplix
  • Really cute prints
  • Pocket can stuff with extra inserts if needed
  • Skull diaper glows in the dark! (wtf so cool!)
  • Great fit
  • No leaks so far
Con's
  • A tiny bit loose in the legs but she has pretty skinny legs
  • A little pricey but worth it!

2 comments:

  1. how'd you get 40% off? I can't justify buying any more at full price

    ReplyDelete
  2. There was a sale going on.I posted it on here.If you plan to buy any more soon let me know I will try to get you some sort of deal!

    ReplyDelete